Nearly 30 years before the publication of Eckhart Tolle's bestseller The Power of Now, the legendary Ram Dass captivated readers with his landmark book Remember, Be Here Now—a monumental work that quickly became "the instruction manual of choice for generations of spiritual seekers." Now for the first time, these two master teachers will engage in an open conversation about spiritual awakening and the transformation of consciousness.
Join us on October 28th from 1 to 3pm, in Maui, Hawaii, for what is certain to be an illuminating and transformational dialogue. For those who are unable to join us in Maui, we will also broadcast a live online video stream of Ram Dass and Eckhart's discussion.
Bestselling authors Eckhart Tolle and Wayne Dyer have touched tens of millions of lives across the globe through their inspirational writing and life-changing public events. Now for the first time, these two master teachers will engage in an open dialogue about spiritual awakening and the transformation of consciousness.
Join us on Saturday, October 29th from 1 to 3pm, in Maui, Hawaii, for what is certain to be a remarkable and lively conversation. For those unable to join us in Maui, we will broadcast a live online video stream of Wayne and Eckhart's discussion.
Our bodies are more than just a physical form; they can also be a portal into a new way of being in the world. Join Kim Eng in Maui, Hawaii, for a weekend presence through movement retreat to help you learn how to access inner stillness and sustain it in everyday life as you experience the joy that comes through an unconditioned dimension of consciousness.
Kim uses pointing-out instructions, meditation, and movement to access the formless, the state of consciousness that is presence. The Presence through Movement exercises that she uses include:
- Yin Yoga poses—By its slow and gentle nature, this series of gentle movements helps to balance the overabundance of Yang (active) energies in our daily lives. Yin (passive) gives us an opportunity to turn inwards, to slow down, and direct the focus of our attention within.
- Qigong helps to restore the original natural life energy within. We are born with an abundance of life energy, yet as we grow old we become depleted of vitality. Qi (or chi, meaning "life energy") Gong (or "cultivation") is a system of energy exercises and poses that stimulates and opens the body's energy channels.
- T'ai chi is a slow form of martial arts. It consists of Presence-infused movements, a harmonious synthesis of action and stillness.
These practices activate life energy, clear energy blockages, and increase physical well- being and aliveness. No prior knowledge of yoga, t'ai chi, or other body-based spiritual practices is required. The exercises Kim teaches are gentle, enjoyable, and suitable for most people regardless of age or physical fitness.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing (suitable for yoga)
- Water, refillable bottle
- Yoga mat
- Yoga props you may need such as blocks, bolsters, and a blanket
(Attendance is limited to 120 participants.)
Eckhart Tolle often says that "nature is a portal to presence." In this sense, the beautiful Hawaiian Islands could be considered a wide-open gateway to the Now!
From Tuesday November 1st – Thursday November 3rd, 2011, Eckhart Tolle will be leading a retreat in Maui. We will also be broadcasting a live online video stream for each session.
People from all over the world will come together at The Hyatt to open individually and collectively to the silence and joy of Being and to surrender to the depth and beauty of the present moment. There will be daily teaching sessions with Eckhart, and also time for enjoying the beautiful natural surroundings.
Here is a rare opportunity to be drawn into the "spaciousness that words can only point to" by the vibrant, conscious presence of Eckhart Tolle himself, amidst the stunning beauty of Hawaii.